Sunday 5 March 2017

Things That Made Me Smile February 2017


February went by in a flash it was a full month filled with birthdays, day and nights out!
Here are some of the things that made me happy this month

Booking Holidays
Not only did we book and pay for our Summer holiday to Greece with also booked Disneyland Paris for next January!
I am so happy to in a position that we could do this without feeling super stressed about finances!
We booked one week in Rhodes Greece for June in a hotel that really caters for Oisìn's age, it's a quiet retort but has lots of activity for Oisìn's age which will suit us. If we want something more uptempo we just have to travel ten minutes to the next resort. It will be a week to recharge our bodies and minds and I am so looking forward to it.
We then booked Disneyland Paris for January next year, this will be a special part of Oisìn's Christmas present and I know he will love it! It has been 12 years since I have been to Disneyland and Paul has never been so I am so looking forward to seeing both there expressions!

Buying New Things For Our House
This month we got a new sofa and had a bit of an over haul in our living room and kitchen!
I am not finished redecorating our living room in a couple of months time I would like to get new wallpaper, curtains, and some more furnishings but I need to finish the kitchen and our bedroom first!
I am putting together a feature wall in our kitchen with different prints and pictures. I have a new kitchen table and chairs ordered and arriving next Wednesday!
I have started redecorating our bedroom too!! I have set a goal for March to have it finished by the end of the month!!

Celebrating Hubby's Birthday & Valentines Day
We had a much needed night out for Paul's birthday we went for a meal and drinks
I have lost most of my extra weight from Christmas so I felt really good in the outfit I picked and got lots of lovely comments on social media about my outfit. Paul is also looking and feeling good after taking up running again and he looked really well. I love spoiling him for his birthday as he does so much for our little family so I got him extra presents that he wasn't expecting.
On Valentines day hubby was working so we had a low key evening meal at home, but it was so nice to eat a meal together without asking the toddler to eat his dinner for 200th time!!

Making Time For "Me" Time
I really tried this month to make time for myself, even if it was just ten minutes reading in the evening. I did manage to get my hair done, go on a number of shopping sprees and get my nails done!

Starting Yoga Classes
I love yoga!! I done it a few years ago when I was pregnant but I have recently restarted classes and remembered how much I love it! It makes me feel relaxed and full of motivation!
I only wish I started before!

February was a great month for us, hoping March will be just as good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com