Thursday 17 October 2013

Another Little Pennys/Primark Haul!

It's funny how I haven't been to Pennys/Primark in months and then in the space of a few weeks I have been there twice! I love picking up warm cosy things in Pennys when the weather changes and you can't beat it for picking up stocking fillers and gifts for Christmas. Most of the stuff in this haul is for my hospital bag which I am going to start packing soon just incase I do go into labour early like my Mam and Mother In-law! I will do a separate post on what's in my hospital bag later for now here is a little Pennys/Primark haul:

This striped night shirt is for my hospital bag for labour I wanted something cheap as I will not be wearing it again so this was a bargain at €6

I needed to get some small bottles to put my makeup and toiletries into for my hospital bag and I found this cute travel set with bottles, labels and a little funnel too for €1.50!!

Paul bought me these cute wine coloured gloves very Downton Abbey for €8

He also bought little blip's first Teddy Bear! So cute for €5

I picked up these high tops for a bargain they were €7 on sale for €3! No more high heels for me!!

I love these pyjamas with the cute little owl, these are for my hospital bag they were €12

I love buying cosy cute things in Pennys/Primark I picked up this wine coloured snood for €4

The little Christmas section was tiny no doubt it will take over the whole shop by the end of the month! I saw these cute little jingle bell hearts and HAD to have them €2 each

I love buying cushions and these purple heart cushions are perfect for our bed room €4 each

This short dressing gown this was €10

I was going to buy a maternity winter coat, but I found maternity coats quite expensive from €100-€200. I wasn't going to fork out that much money on a coat that I will be only wearing for a couple of months. So I picked up this duffel coat in a large size for €35 its a bit big on me but I will be only wearing it for a short time so I don't mind!

Lastly I picked up these slipper boots for €7

Have you bought anything nice recently from Pennys/Primark?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com