Wednesday 2 October 2013

Thinking Of You Always Patrick


It's your seven year anniversary today little brother and I still can't believe its seven years since you left us. Seven years, since we last saw your smiling face. Sometimes it feels like a life time ago, sometimes it feels like yesterday. Every day I think of you, it could be looking at pictures, or remembering a funny thing you did, but everyday I think of you in one small way.
Your going to be an Uncle soon and I know you will be a Guardian Angel to your little niece or nephew I just wish they could of met you. Watch down on us our Forever Young Angel. RIP



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com