Wednesday 30 October 2013

What We Got Up To This Month - October 2013

This month after the craziness of last month was a nice quite month! I did have allot of hospital appointments, shopping trips and was put of bed rest! We are not doing anything for Halloween think we are going to sit in and watch a scary movie. Hope you all have a happy and safe Halloween.
Here is what we got up to in the storm filled month of October.












- This man makes me laugh and smile when I don't want to!
- Lots and lots of shopping trips!
- Remembering my brother Patrick x
- Nesting for blip was in full swing this month!
- Eating yummy soup on a cold day
- Duvet day movies!
- Watching bump and blip getting bigger!
- Lovely bubble baths just what my achy joints need!
- Getting cosy with candles and downton abbey!
- Packing my hospital bag
- Stormy weather!!

So October you came and went so quick, with oranges and red coloured leafs and stormy weather. November we are ready for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com