Sunday 29 May 2016

Over The Weekend #32

Sometime you have an lovely weekend planned packed full of fun things to do
but life has another idea!

Saturday morning Paul was working all weekend so Oisìn and I went for coffee for me and milk and pancakes for him!
We went to one of his favourite places the library! 
After he picked out his three books I had plans for the park, feed the ducks and playground
but he looked really tired and pale so we came home and I put him down for a nap.
When he woke he seemed okay so we went to my parents for lunch

We had a nice lunch, Oisìn and Nanny done some colouring
but I noticed as the afternoon went on Oisìn wouldn't eat and became very tired
He wouldn't eat any dinner when we got home and his tummy looked bloated

So I decided a bath was the best thing to cheer him up
Look at the face how much I love it!
Bath time did cheer him up but also seeing Daddy home from work
before he went to bed also made him happy

Thinking all was okay I lit I candle for my brother
Who I have been really missing lately doesn't seem like ten years at all since he passed away
I poured a glass of wine and we settled down and watched Outlander
Just as the end credits rolled we heard Oisìn vomitting
Poor mite he didn't cry even when we had to change his pyjamas and bed clothes
We where all in bed by 10.30pm

It was a beautiful day here in Dublin today
but we spent it mostly in doors
Paul was in work again today so besides hanging out washing
Oisìn and I spent today cuddling and watching Disney
Little guy hasn't been himself much wanting to sleep for long naps
and watch Disney cartoons so that what we did!

Now I'm not feeling to good and Oisìn has asked to go to bed which is so not like him!
So I am now getting ready to snuggle up in bed and read
I will be lucky if I get through one day of my book because I feel shattered!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com