Monday 23 May 2016

Slimming World Meal Plan Monday



This weeks meal will be a bit all over the place
as I am in and out of the hospital a few times this week
Oisìn is having a sleep over in his Grandparents cause of this and
I have a feeling I will be comfort eating after long days spent at the hospital
I do have something to look forward to I am rejoin my Slimming World group
after a few months away because of strong meds.

Breakfasts this week will be weetabix, scrambled eggs, bran flakes, and fruit

Lunches I will be eating out for lunch alot this week but I will try make the best options

Monday: Slimming World Spaghetti Bolognese

Tuesday: Slimming World Taco Fries

Wednesday: Gammon Steaks, Fried Eggs, Beans & SW Chips

Thursday: Slimming World Diet Coke Chicken & SW Chips

Friday: Eating Out

Saturday: Beef Stir Fry, Stir Fry Veg & Dry Wok Noddles

Sunday: Roast Chicken Sunday Lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com