Friday 11 October 2013

Dear Friday.....


Dear Friday.....I'm glad your here its been a long week!

Dear To List....you are getting bigger by the day go away please!

Dear Body....I know you are finding it hard at the moment but can you play ball for a little while work well and give me a break!

Dear Apartment....How do you get so untidy?

Dear Autumn...I love you and the beautiful colours you bring

Dear Hubby....you are one of a kind, thank you for being there this week, easing my mind and being my rock x

Dear Blip....I love you so much already, watching your movements, feeling you kick and I am getting excited to met you so much now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com