Wednesday 1 May 2013

What We Got Up To This Month - April 2013

Happy May day everyone! Another month gone here is what we got up in April:























- Pretty spring flowers!
- I asked the doctor what would help with my PCOS he suggested swimming so picked up this really cute swim suit and started swimming love it!
- Eating lots of chocolate!
- Wine and reading....bliss!!
- Getting my hair done!
- Saturday night take out and bubbles
- Night out with my parents
- Mammy & Me!
- The Jokers Dad & Hubby!
- My Beautiful Goddaughters Confirmation
- Sunday papers & coffee
- Mammy's Sunday dinner!
- Games night!
- Easy Saturday dinner!
- Lovely presents from a wonderful friend
- Yummy cupcakes
- Pretty Flowers
- Steak and chips!

April you where amazing....May I have high hopes for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com