Monday 24 June 2013

The Furey Follies Plus 1!!



Paul and I are delighted to share our news that we are expecting and our little one is due early January. Please God our little one will be here in the first few days of 2014!
We are delighted and so excited.
I am glad I am over the first weeks as I had quite bad morning sickness all through the day. This is why I took a little break from blogging as it took all my energy just to get through the day!
I am feeling much better now and am looking forward to this journey.  

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That's fab news sorry i am a little late!
    I hope you and the hubby are well :).
    Take Care
    Vanessa
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vanessa xxx Hope your well and I am really missing your blog posts xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com