Sunday 21 June 2015

Happy Father's Day



Happy Father's day to the four amazing men in my life

My Dad he is one in a million
he is the joker of our family 
always ready for a joke and a laugh
someone for me to talk to when I need advice
a clown when I am down
my hero and the best Granddad to Oisín

To my husband and my baby's father
I have fallen in love with you all over again since we had Oisín
The bond you both have is amazing and wonderful to watch
How Oisín's face lights up when he see you after a long day at work
Thank you for all you do for us

Eddie my father-in law 
You have made me feel like one of the family since day one
I feel like your my second Dad
and Oisín loves his Granddad Dayday!
He has your musical personality and loves to hear music
To watch you play songs for him makes my heart melt

My Uncle Gerard
who has been the best uncle a girl can ask for since I can remember
You have been always there for me
and know your little girl is my Goddaughter
Your one in a million
Love you x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com