Thursday 2 February 2017

Things That Made Me Happy January 2017

Most people hate the month of January I personally don't mind it!
It's a fresh start a time to make plans and fill the diary full of special dates!
I did gain a bit of weight over Christmas but I don't put any pressure to lose it I leave that till Feb!
When I will re-join Slimming World and the gym without the massive ques!
We are luckily that as a household we get paid weekly so we didn't have to tighten our belts in January
Here are some of the things that made me happy this month

Being Debt Free
We took money expect Martin Lewis advice and didn't go over board with presents at Christmas
So luckily for us we entered 2017 for the first time in a long time debt free!
No credit card bills, no pay day loans, no credit union loans!
We are saving more each week and have more money to spent on fun things!

Online Shopping Sales
Since being dept free we have had more money to spent!! I spent it wisely and got some things for Christmas for Oisìn! I love getting things in and squirrelling them away! I also got some good deals on things for myself and Paul!

Having Family Time
We have spent alot of time this month out and about doing things together
Oisìn loves his scooter his Nanny B and Granddad Eddie bought him for Christmas
So we have spent alot of time in the park with him scooting around!
We have also had days out in the cinema and went into Dublin town
We have also had some time with our parents and this has been really nice too!

Looking At Holidays For This Year
We have yet to book anywhere yet but hoping to book two holidays in the next two weeks
I don't want to mention them just yet but will be doing blog posts soon all about them!

So that is what has made me happy in the month of January
I am hoping February will just be as nice!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a positive month indeed. The radio had been fully promoting ' how bad January is' to encourage folk to enter their competitions, silly really coz they are actually increasing the negativity associated with this time of year rather than generating a good feel that it is a new year, new start and another month nearer spring and summer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com