Wednesday 5 April 2017

Things That Made Me Happy March 2017


March was a busy months it seemed we had something on every weekend!
It was also a hard month for me chronic illness wise but there was of course things to smile!

Enjoying Nights Out As A Couple
My new year resolution this year was for Paul and I do spent more time together
Last year we really put time together as a couple aside for more time as a family
While I love that kid of ours and enjoy doing things that are more catered for him
It is also nice Paul and I to spent more quality time as a couple
This month we had a few date nights to the cinema and also a night out with friends

Celebrating St Patrick's Day
This year Oisìn understood our National day a bit more, he enjoyed wearing green, funny hats and getting his face painted. He loved the big party we went to, seeing most of his family Uncles, Cousins and Grandparents all dancing and singing with him!

Booking A Weekend Away For Our Wedding Anniversary
Although it's not till September we decided to do something special for our 6th Wedding Anniversary
We didn't really do much for it the past couple of years and really wanted to go somewhere nice
We got a great deal on flights and a hotel in Edinburgh for the weekend in September
It will be so nice to spent some quality time just the two of us!

Rejoining My Slimming World Group
I rejoined SW for the third and finally time this month. 
I am determinant that I will not let myself skip group anymore 
each time I do I end up not going back!
I want to feel and look good on my holidays in June and September
I have been loving all the tasty food and recipes from SW
Although March was a busy month I felt like I made good decisions when I did eat out.

Mother's Day
This year Mother's day was lovely! Paul went out of his way to make sure I felt special
I got beautiful thoughtful gifts from him and Oisìn which made me cry and I will treasure forever
Paul and Oisìn spent the afternoon with my Mother In-Law making sure she felt just as special
My Mam and I had a lovely meal out washed down with plenty of bubbles!

March was a busy month and April seems to be just as busy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com