Tuesday 19 March 2013

Five Things 11/52

A bit late I know but yesterday was a bank holiday here in Dublin so it was spent chilling out! So here are my five things from the weekend!
 

Work has been so busy the past two weeks I have been covering sick leave with three people out last week I have being doing everyones hours! On Friday afternoon I was making up Easter hampers for a raffle we are having and these two little chicks made me smile every time I looked at them!
 

Chill out Friday night drinks with the hubby...I so needed this after the long week I had!



Getting my green ready for St Patrick's day. I have had the earrings since forever but I picked up these cute nails for St Patrick's Day!


St Patrick's Day on Sunday. We had a great day with friends. Hope you all had a fab St Paddy's day x


How I spent Monday....it was a bank holiday so we had a duvet day and I caught up on all the TV I missed over the pass few weeks.

What are you five things did you have a nice weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Great five things!
    We always have those little chicks around easter in our house, mum puts them out on the side, so cute!
    My five things would be..
    1.sleep
    2.resting
    3.relaxing
    4.spending time with Nath
    5.Sunday dinner with friends
    Hope your well
    Vanessa
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com