Saturday 24 May 2014

My Week In Pictures 1/52

Now that Oisín is almost five months I am going to try get back on track blogging. Here the first of a new blogging series I am going to do My Week in Pictures 1/52:

Saturday:
 We went to a Holy Communion on Saturday it was our neighbour's Granddaughter's special day so they had a party for her. It was a lovely day the sun shone, Oisín wore a lovely little sailor suit and my favourite bib Thank Heaven For Little Boys.

Sunday:
 I found this little monkey trying to pull the toys of his playmat on Sunday!

Monday:
 My favourite me time of the week, glass of white, chocolate and Game of Thrones! 

Tuesday:
 I have really got back into reading and enjoying the Game of Thrones series. I finished the second book on Tuesday called A Clash of Kings.

Wednesday:
Oisín is really loving his solids, this is on Wednesday when he was really enjoying his lunch!

Thursday:
 After ten weeks of living with my parents we finally found a nice place of our own. We celebrated with a glass of prosecco on Thursday night!

Friday:
 After a busy morning of getting things sorted to move into our new place next week, this was heaven! Bacon and egg on tiger bread!

Saturday:
My grumpy little man this morning! He is so stylish with his vans and cute top!

So that my first week in pics, hope to do this every Saturday..lets see how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com