Wednesday 17 September 2014

What I Ate Wednesday


Today was a little hectic
work was busy, I'm feeling tired and
Oisín is teething so
food was a bit of an after
thought but I tried to eat
healthy here is what we ate today

Breakfast 7.30am:
 My breakfast this morning I had my
usual large glass of water with ice and
lemon and then made a smoothie
it had low fat yogurt, banana,
blueberries, strawberries and raspberries 
It was really really nice! 

 Oisín's breakfast was one weetabix with
bananas with a 5oz bottle

Snacks11.30am:
 I snacked on two large pieces of pineapple
I had a berocca boost
and latte in work!

Oisín had some pineapple and
later had a little bit of white chocolate

Lunch 1.30pm:
My Lunch today was a wrap with
turkey, cheese, lettuce and red onion
with a cup of tea

Oisín had homemade
carrot and coriander soup
which we had for lunch on
Monday and we froze some for Oisín
with a yogurt
he had this with some water
and then a 4oz bottle

Dinner 5.30pm:
For dinner today we had some
tomato and sausage pasta
it was quick and easy
I had a large glass of milk with my dinner

Oisín had the same as us
tomato and sausage pasta
but he didn't eat much of it
he is teething an hasn't
been eating much of anything
He ate a little of the
strawberry yogurt but
he did drink all of his
5oz bottle before bed

After Dinner Treat 8pm:
My after dinner treat was
a very large cup of tea with
some lemon cheesecake while I watched
The Great British Bake Off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com