Friday 16 January 2015

My Week In Pictures 32/52



Now that we are a little into January things are getting back
to normal after Christmas time I am back blogging!
Here is my week in pictures:

Monday:
Our little boy got his first hair cut
over the weekend. He looks so grown up
I might have shed a tear!

Tuesday:
Loving this cleansing water even Oisín likes it!

Wednesday:
It was a crazy stormy night in Dublin
so midweek happiness was
homemade shepherds pie, peas and wine!

Thursday:
Oisín has an awful little cough and was awake
since 5am so we made breakfast smoothies to
fuel our day!

Friday:
Someone really loves blackberries!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com