Wednesday 4 June 2014

My Week In Pictures 2/52 - 24/05/14

This is late this week as we moved into our new home last Friday and didn't have any WiFi until today! Its been a busy few day unpacking and settling in, but I think we are slowly getting there!

Saturday:
A glass of wine after the little fella went to bed on Saturday night while my Dad and hubby watched the Champions League football match.

Sunday:
This little man is so funny this was Sunday morning and he has now started to try take the spoon of me when I am feeding him he has a little independent strike and wants to do things himself!

Monday:
Since there was no Game of Thrones on TV tonight I finished this book the third book in the series. A Storm of Swords I am in a bit of a dilemma on wether to contuine with the books as I am now up with to the TV series and if I contuine reading I will over take the TV show and I don't think I want to know what happends next!

Tuesday:
Sleeping at last! Poor Oisín is teething badly this week he also has a little cold and cough. He hasn't been sleeping well at night so he is on Tuesday sleeping during the day which is usual for him!

Wednesday:
My tenth cup of coffee after a tough morning and night with Oisín teething 

Thursday:
Another morning of coffee and more coffee poor Oisín is teething terrible.

Friday: 
New shoes make everything okay! I love nice wedges in the summer time, pity I haven't got to wear them since as the weather took a turn for the worse!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com