Sunday 15 June 2014

My Week In Pictures 4/52

Here is what we got up to this week! We done allot of home improvements this week!

Saturday:
A very nice way to spend a Saturday evening, a cold glass of rose and some Fleetwood Mac on the TV...bliss!

Sunday:
How cute is this little boy! Oisín all ready for the Dublin GAA match!

Monday:
Game of Thrones time I really love this show not sure what am I am going to do
when this over next week.

Tuesday:
This little one makes early mornings so worth it!

Wednesday:
Oisín met his cousins from America this week, and totally fell in love with Craig..love this picture

Thursday:
I had a meeting at work today, I start back next week
so Granny was looking after Oisín  he will be crawling in no time!

Friday:

Late night football and wine with the hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com