Monday 30 June 2014

Things That Made Me Say Yeah 3/52

I keep forgetting to post my Things that made say Yeah!! I have lots of half finished posts that haven't got published yet! So I will try again!
Here is what made me say yeah this weekend:


Having a little joint celebration of birthdays! It was my Dad's 70th last weekend and my Uncle's 50th this weekend so we had allot of family time this weekend.
Paul made a fabulous roast pulled pork dinner which I forgot to get a picture off as we where all to busy tucking in to stop and take pictures!! Everyone enjoyed it and we are finishing it off today buy having pulled pork taco's today....yummy!



Watching Oisín as he gets to know all our family he is so cute doesn't make strange to anyone
He loves meeting new people and loves my Goddaughter Laura May! I love family time so much and
am so blessed to have an amazing family.


I took this picture this morning but Oisín love his door bouncer all weekend its his new favourite thing!
How cute is this little guy!

What a lovely weekend....lots of things to make me say yeah!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com