Wednesday 11 March 2015

This Week I'm Grateful For:






Pamper time...work has been a little full on at the moment for various reasons
So by the end of last week I was feeling a little drained and low
So my friend and I decided to have a half of day of pampering
We got our nails done, I got green and silver for Patrick's day
Then we got our hair done
 I even got a hot oil treatment to help with my split ends
It's amazing how good you feel after getting your roots done!
Lastly we got our eyebrows waxed and tinted!
We ended the afternoon at a christening with a large glass of wine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com