Thursday 3 December 2015

Christmas Traditions Week #1

We have a few festive traditions we always do over the next few weeks
here are the first of them!

The Late Late Toy Show
This tradition is with me since I was a child I remember
being allowed to stay up late with popcorn to watch this
My brother would fall asleep after a while but I always managed to
watch all of it! Of course as you get older it's less cold to watch it
but hubby and I always curl up with a hot chocolate to watch
and maybe next year Oisín will watch it too!

Putting our Christmas Decorations Up
I like to put our decorations up nearest to the 1st of December as I can
This year this meant putting them up the last week in November
We had a little helper this year Oisín was happy to help!
We waited to put up the tree until he was in bed
His face the next morning when he saw it was priceless

Console Concert
This was my third year at this beautiful concert
for families affected by suicide
It is a wonderful event that I always enjoy going to
It was also lovely that my Dad got to go this year too

So that's our traditions for this week
what are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com