Friday 2 September 2016

Happy 30th Birthday In The Sky


30 years ago you made your way into this world on a bright September's day
You little brother made our lives better in every way
A little brother for me to hug and love
And I know today you are looking down from above
Brother to me a son to Mam and Dad
A wonderful person the best the world could have
You turned the grey skies into warm September gold
I thought we would have forever and watch us all grow old
But you are no longer here to share
The bond we all had but I know your here tonight
As I can feel you in the air
So as we wish you Happy Birthday we look up to the stars that shine so bright
We think of all the good times with tears in our eyes
And think to our self how really time flies
Happy Birthday Patrick
Son, Brother, Nephew, Cousin, Uncle & Friend
That your not here after all these years is still so hard to comprehend
We still miss your beautiful face
We will met again in another time & place
Your are our shinning star we feel you near even though we apart
Although we may cry and feel a little sad
You are forever smiling in our heart
We we always remember you as that kind, sweet lad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com