Monday 26 September 2016

Meal Plan Monday


I am going to drop the Slimming World from the title of this post because I am not in group
at the moment. While I am trying to stay on plan I am not being very strict with myself about it, my main aim is to get my chronic pain and illness under control and eat well, my focus for now is not about weight loss or the scales but just to try not gain any weight.
Breakfasts will be over night oats, scrambled eggs, weetabix, and fruit & yogurt
Lunches will be poached eggs, tuna wraps, and homemade soups

Monday: Meatballs & Spaghetti

Tuesday: Chicken Fajitas

Wednesday: Slimming World Shepard's Pie

Thursday: Eating Out

Friday: Homemade Steak & Onion Pies, SW Chips & Side Salad

Saturday: Steak, Sweet Potato Fries & Salad

Sunday: Roast Beef Sunday Lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com