Monday 13 January 2014

Five Things 46/52

Happy Monday everyone!! We had a bad night with our little man last night so my eyes are hanging out of my head! It's all worth it to look at my little boy's sleepy face now! This weekend was a lovely one, we went shopping, had visitors and went to my parents for dinner. Here are Five Things:


Oisín meeting his Auntie Michelle and cousins


Mammy and Son...I felt so good on Saturday morning after a lie on, coffee and a bath, wish I felt like that today!


Went shopping and bought myself some treats in the sales!


Cuddles with Granny how this little man loves them!


This little guy kept Mammy and Daddy up all night, but how can you be mad at this little face!

So that's five things for this week whats yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com