Wednesday 15 January 2014

What I Ate Wednesday

So this is my first What I Ate Wednesday, also because my gestational diabetes is gone for now (have a test in 4 weeks to make sure) I am back to my normal diet! So here is what I ate today:

Breakfast:
Hubby let me lie on (as he is was on the late shift tonight) and I had breakfast in bed it was pancakes and tea!

Lunch:
Today lunch was a ham, cheese and coleslaw sandwich with some crisps, a chocolate and a cup of tea!  

Dinner:
Hubby was working late today so dinner for me was a ham, cheese, tomato salad and a bottle of water

Dessert/Treats:
I had some lovely chocolate this evening with a small glass of red wine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com