Thursday 16 April 2015

Meal Plan Thursday




Thursday: Slimming World's Bolognese pasta bake served with lots of salad

Friday: Slimming World's Burger in a bowl with oven chips

Saturday: Gammon steaks, chips and eggs (my guilty pleasure dinner)
(Oisín will have fish fingers and chips)

Sunday: Roast beef, roast potatoes, broccoli, peas, yorkshire puddings and gravy

Monday: Chicken stir fry served with egg noodles
(Oisín will have chicken veg and noodles)

Tuesday: Steak and kidney pies, oven chips and peas

Wednesday: Slimming Word's Cajun Chicken served with boiled rice

So that's our meal plan for the week. I hit a bit of a wall this week with meals
as I had to use up what I had in the freezer before I go shopping again next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com