Wednesday 8 April 2015

Pennys/Primark April Haul

A good trip to Pennys has been on the cards
for a while I finally got around to that trip this week
Here is my haul!

I needed gym work out tops
so I picked up these two vest tops
One is cream with butterfly design
other is navy with cream hand design
These where €3 each

I got light denim bootcut jeans for €10

Leather affect leggings on sale for €3

This top looks nothing here
but on the hanger it looks so pretty
I like the colour and its light floaty fabric
This was €9

I picked up a few bits for our holidays in June
This bag was on of those bits!
It was €8

More things for the gym
Three quarter length jogging bottoms €6
Three quarter length leggings €4

Peach blouse €7

Coffee is a hug in a mug pyjamas €10
(love these)

Plastic pink tankard with straw €3

Another holiday bit
Leopard print black floppy hat €4

Two pack of hair bands €2
Mini hair grips €1.50

Three chain neck piece €3
Arm Cuff €1.50

That's it for my Pennys/Primark Haul
Will be going back again soon for some more holiday bits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com