Thursday 28 May 2015

Meal Plan Thursday


Thursday: Bourbon Chicken breast, Corn on the Cob, Salad and Cous Cous

Friday: Homemade Fish and Chips

Saturday: Crispy Duck Pancakes served with Carrot, Cumber and Spring Onions

Sunday: Roast Beef, Yorkshire puds, Roast potatoes, Carrots and Peas

 Bank Holiday Monday: I'm doing a Mini Marathon so will be eating out today


Wednesday: Slimming World's Spaghetti Bolognese

Really trying to make a big effort in eating healthy this week as well as
do a lot of exercise. I have nine week countdown till I have to fit in my bridesmaid dress
and five week countdown to our holidays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com