Friday 8 May 2015

Week In Pictures 46/52



Saturday:
We got our professional pictures
of Oisín back today so cute
I love them

Sunday:
Little mister got his passport pictures today!

Monday:
Glass of fizz while watching Game of Thrones!

Tuesday:
Little bed head after nap time!
Look at those teething cheeks!

Wednesday:
This is me today!
Work was busy
Then got home Oisín is not well at all
bad cough, cold and teething, really fussy today
I wasn't feel all that well either
Oisín then pulled a baby gate down on his face
Spilled a cup of juice over himself
Wouldn't eat any dinner
Then peed on the floor while a nappy change!
Was almost pouring a glass of wine
but decided on an early night instead!

Thursday:
Hubby and I went on a date day
out for lunch and a movie
It was lovely!

Friday:
This is how I feel today
woke feeling achy all over
with a cough and cold
In work now but when I get
home Paul is going to work and
I just want to go to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com