Wednesday 20 May 2015

Our Travel Bucket List As A Family


Paul and I have been lucky enough to do a lot of travelling
as a couple we loved to see the world together
we both love travelling and have been to many
parts of the world together

Paris
Our first holiday together
was to Paris we loved strolling
hand in hand through the streets together
Paul was so romantic and we even had
dinner in the Eiffel Tower!

Venice
Our next holiday was to Venice
and what an experience it was
I of course brought the wrong shoes
killer heels are not the thing to bring
with you, on miles of cobble streets!

Utah
We went on couple of other small
sun holidays but our next big trip was
to Utah and Vegas to met with our family
who live there. The first time we went my parents
came with us and we had an amazing holiday

Las Vegas
Paul and I went back to Vegas the following
year for my cousins wedding another
trip of an life time

Mexico
For our honeymoon Paul and I went to
Mexico for 10 days. It was amazing
we got to swim with dolphins, see the Aztec ruins
and start our married life beautifully

New York
December of 2011 the same year we got
married we decided to go to New York for
the run up to Christmas it was amazing
we saw Phantom of the Opera on Broadway
and shopped in Macys!

Bulgria
Our last holiday was to Bulgria when
I was pregnant on Oisín it was a lovely
break away, the weather and food was fab

Now we will start a new journey as we
start to take holidays as a family
At the end of June we will go the Croatia
for our friends wedding. It will be our first time travelling,
flying with Oisin we will have as bit of help
as my Mam is coming with us

 Cavat Croatia
Two of our closest friends are getting married
at the end of June in Cravat
We have been invited as a family to attend
We can't wait it will be our first time away as a family
Paul and I have booked the Game of Thrones tour
We are so excited for Oisín to swim in the sea, eat out
go sight seeing and do day tours.

Disney Land Paris
I have been to Disney Land Paris
years ago when I was 18
but I love to go back as a family
maybe when Oisín is a little older
we are looking into going when he is around three
as he will understand it a little more

Salou Spain
I was also here when I was a teenager
but we went with my young Goddaughter
and there was lots for her to do and see
so it would be a great place to bring Oisín
maybe next year

Disney Land Florida
Hopefully when Oisín is older
we can bring him to Disney Land Florida
I really have always wanted to go there
and it would be wonderful to go
when Oisín understands it a bit more

What's your travel bucket list?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com