Sunday 5 August 2012

Battle of the Bulge - Week 7



Week 7:

Monday: Today we walked 3.5km and we went to the gym I done 20 minutes on the power-plate, 20 minutes doing weights and cycled 5km. Dinner was mustard pork chops, carrots and gnocchi....yummy!

Tuesday: My ankle was swollen and sore when I woke up today...so no gym or walking today. I put ice on it and rested my foot today, later on I did do 30 minutes of light exercise. Dinner was spaghetti bolognese my favourite!

Wednesday: Still out of action today, my ankle still slightly swollen today so on the advise of the hubby didn't go to the gym today. I did do 2 hours of house work and manged to do 30 minutes of light exercise. Hubby was working late tonight so dinner for me was a chicken salad.

Thursday: My foot & ankle was feeling a little better today so Paul & I walked 3.5km later on I walked another 1.5km. Dinner was pasta bake.

Friday: My foot was swollen again today so I only done 30 minutes exercise =( Its so frustrating as I want to go to the gym. Dinner was pan fried sea bass with gnocchi and broccoli.

Saturday: Today my foot was well enough to go for a swim...Paul gave me another swimming lesson! Today was my naughty day so we had a takeout and drank wine!

Sunday: I walked 2km today and dinner was roast pork, mash potatoes and leeks with onion gravy and red wine....lovely!!

The Bad
- My foot & ankle getting really sore & swollen
- The lack of exercise done because of sore foot

The Good
+ I have lost 2lbs
+ I have cut right back on snacking

This week was really frustrating I started off really well but overnight my foot swelled up to the size of a balloon and I had to rest it for most of the week but I did manage to lose 2lbs!! If you have been following my weight lose journey through the weeks you will know due to my pcos I am finding it hard to lose the extra weight and have only lost a total of 5.5lbs but my hubby who has be on this journey with me has lost a stone in weight since we started which is amazing I am so proud of him.
Battle of the Bulge will be taking a break for next week as the hubby has a week off work and we will be doing tourist things around Dublin which I will blog about next week.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com