Sunday 19 August 2012

Battle of the Bulge - Week 8

After a week break my battle of the bulge plan is back and it hasn't been a great week!

Week 8:

Monday: Well after a week of not doing my battle of the bulge plan eating what I wanted when I wanted and no exercise I felt very squishy around the edges!! I walked over 5.5km today, dinner was chicken enchiladas yummy!!!

Tuesday: After walking the legs off myself yesterday I was so achy and stiff today =( A case of doing to much to soon me thinks! I only managed to do 30 minutes of exercise at home today! Dinner was steak, potatoes, leeks and sweetcorn.

Wednesday: Today I done four hours of house work (place hasn't been cleaned in over a week!) and 30 minutes of house work. Dinner was chicken & gnocchi.

Thursday: Today I done 30 minutes of exercise....no motivation at all today =/ Paul was working late tonight so dinner for me was just a ham salad. Oh and a huge bar of chocolate!

Friday: I walked 4.5km today after not doing much yesterday I thought I better get off my bum and start doing some exercise! Dinner was pork chops, peas and chips.

Saturday: We walked 3km today today was my naught day so dinner was chicken thai curry with chips. We went to a get together in my parents tonight so we polished off a couple of bottles of wine!

Sunday: No exercise was done today. Dinner was in my parents-in law's it was a lovely Sunday roast with all the trimmings plus a couple of glasses of red wine.

The Bad
-I didn't go to the gym at all this week =/
- Felt bolated and squishy all week
- Lack of motivation to do much this week

The Good
+ I did do a good bit of walking this week
+ Ate alot of fruit this week
+ Lost half a pound this week =)

It took a while to get back into exercising this week after not doing any last week, and when I did of course I over do it on Monday and then that set the tone for the rest of the week. Midway through the week I lost motivation and didn't want to do anything! So my goal for next week is to get back to the gym at least once next week and to go swimming.


2 comments:

  1. You have more motivation than me! lol.
    I really must exercise more, work shatters me out though and i feel like doing nothing when i get home.
    Well done you on all the walking and losing half a pound :) i probs put weight on after this weekend :(.
    Vanessa
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks I think my motivation is I can barely fit into any of my clothes anymore =( I think I have hit a bit of a wall this week and don't want to do anything!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com