Sunday 12 August 2012

Love / Hate


Some more things that I have been loving & hating this week!

Hate


* Rude people who knock & bounce off me at rush hour without saying sorry - this happened allot this week.
* Men especially young men who walk around with no tops on at the first glimmer of sun - too much milky white skin on show for my liking!!
* Posers who change there twitter, facebook or what ever profile pictures ten times a day - really there is only so much pictures of pouting I can take!
* People who talk with there mouth full - really I don't want to see what your food looks like chewed up!
* Young girls who's whole conversation consists of "wow, like, omg, totally" - please learn some new words!

Love


* Dublin - I learned to love my hometown again this week, the sights and places to see are beautiful.
* The Summer - It finally seems to be here, the smell of cut grass, the noise of children playing outside, people in there summer clothes, and music playing from every house.
* Finally getting to drink & eat on the roof of our apartment - Wine tastes so much better when the view is amazing!
* New Girl - Only discovered this show and watched most of the series when I got the chance this week!
* My amazing friends - I am so lucky to have amazing people who love and look out for me and I am so proud I get to call them my friends.

What are you hating or loving this week?

4 comments:

  1. Hi!,
    Great loves and hates lol.
    I'm hating people attention seeking, that the olympics finishes today :(, i am having to start my diet again as i seem to of been doing really badly lately, people who insist on taking pictures of you continously even when you tell them you don't want anymore, people who moan at you if your not up dancing on a night out lol.
    I'm loving the warm weather, lazy sundays, and seeing my friends lots <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey
    Thanks liking my love/hates! Attention seeking people annoy me so much too. Im sad the olympics is over =( Love lazy sundays is my fave :) Hope your feeling better and the dizzy spells are gone. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, my dizzy spells have gone :), i think it was the heat so i'm liking that its a little cooler lately.
    Vanessa
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad your feeling better....there is nothing worse than not feeling yourself :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com