Monday 20 August 2012

Our Summer To Do List - Update



I thought that since summer is drawing to a close I would update our summer to do list our list can be found here
 - Go on a tour of Guinness Store House - we done this and it was great fun see pic above!
- Go to the beach at least once this summer! - nope this hasn't happened yet not sure its going to this summer!
- For me to finally learn how to swim - haven't totally learned yet but I'm getting there!
- Vist Dublin Castle - done this it was really beautiful
- Have a picnic - nope but I have this planned for this weekend
- Use our badminton set lots!! - we have used them but not lots!
- Go on the Viking Splash Tour - we done this and the fun we had great way to see Dublin
- Have a weekend away in the country - no not yet =(
- Have afternoon tea in a posh hotel! - this was yummy and I want to do it again soon!
- Vist Kilmainham Jail - we haven't done this yet.
- To see a Dublin match in Croke Park - hoping to do this soon
- Vist The National Gallery - this was great to see all the fabulous art in Dublin
- Go on a tour of The Jameson Whiskey Distillery - this was a great tour plus free whiskey at the end!
- Have dinner at Marco Pierre White's- hoping to do this soon!
- See Phantom of the Opera in Dublin - this was great and read my review

So we are a little more than have way through our summer to do list, cant wait to finish the list! Have you do a summer to do list? Have you finished it yet?

2 comments:

  1. I love giving myself lists of goals. Each year, instead of doing a list of New Year Resolutions, I make a massive list that reads more like a 'to-do-meets-shopping-list'. This year I had things like 'buy at least two Cath K bags, buy ballet pumps from Pretty Ballerinas' as well as other things like 'lose weight'.

    I'm doing ok from my list (though the ballet pumps came from Bloch rather than PB).

    So I love seeing your summer list. I'd have been at that Guinness store house like a shot. Love a pint of the black stuff!

    Thanks for your comment. Yes, have a go yourself. It's amazing how simple it is to do, and it's so good to give things a new lease of life.

    Good luck with the weight loss. Something I really need to work on. Going swimming this a.m with my little girl, urgh. my blubber should never been seen in public, least of all when encased in lyrca!!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks i love having lists. I have lists everywhere & for everything! Oh I love Cath K bags I have two that I bought on hols in the states but I would love another! Weight loss not going so well but I will try keep it up! Going to try make my dress into a skirt this weekend!! Wish me luck!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com