Tuesday 11 November 2014

Currently I Am:





Currently I Am:

Listening To:
My favourite band in the world
Fleetwood Mac who are coming back to Ireland
next June going to hopefully get tickets on Friday!

Drinking:
A takeaway costa latte after a lovely
friend in work picked me one up on her way in today

Wearing:
Large knitted cream jumper, demin bootcut jeans
and grey ankle wedge boots

Wanting:
It to be home time so I can get home 
to my little man!

Needing:
Some new makeup!!

Enjoying:
The run up to Christmas!
All the Christmas ads on TV,
we have lot of our presents already in just a few more bits to get
can't wait to get my Christmas tree up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com