Monday 24 November 2014

My Week In Pictures 27/52



This week started off really well
Christmas shopping and eating out
then on Wednesday Oisín picked up
his first vomiting bug!
It was awful I came home early from work to be with him
he seemed to be in better form Thursday
but then it struck myself and the hubby
aw it was horrible
We are only getting over it now,
and now my parents have it!
Here are some of our pictures from the week past

Saturday:
Is it too early to put up this little guy yet?

Sunday:
Oisín enjoying his pizza!

Monday:
Feet up, wine poured The Walking Dead time!

The rest of the week, well lets say taking pictures was the last thing on my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com