Wednesday 26 November 2014

This Week I'm Grateful For:






That we are kind of back to normal 
after a week of tummy bugs!
Last Wednesday Oisín came down
with a horrible vomiting bug
It was awful seeing our little boy in pain
and we couldn't feed him just give him
lots of fluids 
Then on Thursday evening I wasn't feel great
soon it was clear I got the bug
couple hours after that Paul got the bug
the next 24 hours were the most horrible EVER!
We all seem to be back to normal on Sunday
we cleaned all our house up 
then my Dad got it, then my Mam
but by Monday even Oisín seem to have it back again!
We seem to be one the mend today
so I am grateful for that today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com