Monday 29 February 2016

Over The Weekend #19

This was the first weekend in a while
that we got to do everything we had planned
Finally a weekend with no illness!

Saturday morning we had a big fry up
haven't had a proper cooked breakfast in a while
so we really enjoyed it
Then it was off the my favourite place the library!!
Oisìn loves going as our local library
has a huge children's library with lots of reading areas which he loves
After I picked up a mountain of books
we went to my parents for tea and cake
and we watched the rugby match


Oisìn and Nanny watching the rugby 
Ireland aren't doing well at all during this Six Nations
But Oisìn sure looks cute in his rugby jersey!

Nanny bought Oisìn a little musical guitar
He loves it and look how much of a Furey does he look here!!

Paul was so good on Sunday morning he brought Oisìn swimming
so I went back to bed with a cuppa and my latest book!

Sunday lunchtime we went up to Paul's parents for 
Sunday lunch. It was Delicious and I was too busy eating to remember
to take a picture!

Afterwards Oisìn loved playing with JJ the family dog


It was a lovely weekend
spent with family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com