Tuesday 23 February 2016

What I Ate Today

I haven't done this in a while and thought I would start it again
as I am trying to eat better and rebuild my immune system after months of being ill
Today wasn't too healthy but here is what I ate

Breakfast-7.30am
I fancied another smoothie for breakfast this morning
So I had a smoothie with banana, frozen berries, honey, chia seeds and almond milk
It was yummy! I had a pint of ice lemon water with this

Oisìn loves his breakfast its one of his biggest meals of the day
He had two weetabix with banana and milk
He then had toast and peach with a beaker of cold milk

Snack-11am
For a quick mid morning snack I had a pastries with a cup of coffee

Oisìn had an packet of fruit stars and an apple

Lunch-1pm
For lunch Oisìn and I had some homemade butternut squash soup
with fresh parsley and tiger bread

After Swimming Snack-3.30pm
After swimming today Oisìn and I had some pineapple
Oisìn also had some string cheese

Dinner-5.30pm
 Dinner today was homemade beef cheese burgers
It was a quick and easy dinner after swimming

Oisìn actually ate every bit of his!!

Evening Snack-7.30pm
I had three squares of white chocolate and a latte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com