Saturday 16 June 2012

10 Things About Me...


Ten Things That People Don't Know About Me!

1. My natural hair colour is blond.
2. When I met Paul I pretended to love scary movies to get his attention...when secretly hated them.
3. I have a tattoo down my back..in memory of my brother.
4. In school I hated sports...now I am married to a sports coach.
5. I always buy shoes I cant walk in but are pretty...so I sometimes look like Bambi on ice!
6. Can't swim..even though Paul is a life guard.
7. I love everything about library's...can be a bit like a kid at Christmas in them!
8. Mice are not my friends and are not cute to me!
9. I have very cold feet.
10. I would love to go see Wimbledon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com