Saturday 9 June 2012

Memories of Our Wedding Day

We thought we would share some nice pictures and memories of Our Wedding Day!



Getting ready!!!

Having a moment in Patrick's room.


You may kiss the Bride!



Paul thought it would be a good time for golf!!
 


Me & My Bridemaids




Just married!
 

Me & My Wonderful Bridemaid..with our lovely niece Jemma x
 




The Bridal Party..love this picture such fun!
 

Paul & His Groomsmen

The Furey Brothers - Paul's Dad Eddie in the Middle, Finbar right & George left.


The Bridal Party & both sets of Parents




Our Wedding Cake Topper!

Our First Dance - It was to a Fureys & Davey Arthur Song

My Dad & I

Paul Goes In For My Garter...................

And he gets it!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com