Monday 5 November 2012

Battle of the Bulge - Week 16


Week 16

Monday: Bank holiday here in Ireland today dinner was steak, leeks, mushrooms, mash and gravy. Didn't do much else for the rest of the day!

Tuesday: Walked to work today and got the bus home gosh the weather is cold!! Dinner was beef hash with mash and corn on the cob.

Wednesday: Paul & I was both working the late shift in work so we had a lunch of pasta bake. I got the bus to work so I walked as far as the bus stop which was a 4km walk and got a lift home from work.

Thursday: Was my day off work so me, Paul and my parents went to do some Christmas shopping and went to see Skyfall which is really good by the way!! We had a fish and chips supper lovely!

Friday: Got a taxi to work to tired to walk! After a very long day in work we went food shopping so more walking plus I was starving so bought way more food than normal! Dinner was homemade cheese burgers and chips.

Saturday: It was game night in my parents tonight so Paul and I went to my parents for dinner. Just can't beat my Mammy's homemade stew yummy! 

Sunday: Paul & I went swimming today it was lovely and refreshing. Dinner was pork chops, mash and leeks.

This week has been okay I have been walking almost every day but with the cold weather I seem to be opting for taxis, lifts and comfort food. Next week is my hospital appointment so hoping afterwards I will have some answers about what happens next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com