Friday 9 November 2012

My Super Quick Tasty Pasta Bake Recipe

When we need a really quick filling dinner or supper I make my pasta bake specials! I love pasta bakes because you can throw any thing you have in the fridge or cupboard into them. They are tasty and filling. For this pasta bake I used: 1 can of sweetcorn, 1 red pepper, 1 yellow chilli, 1 ring of chorizo, 2 cups of penne pasta with lots of Parmesan cheese.
 
 
Start by draining 1 can of sweetcorn and chopping 1 red pepper and put into an oven dish
Boil the 2 cups of penne pasta in water until cooked
 Chopping 1 chilli finely and mix with the sweetcorn and peppers

 Grated some Parmesan cheese into a bowl
Lightly fry some chorizo in a pan
 Mix the chorizo with sweetcorn, red pepper, and chilli and pasta
 Cover with Parmesan
 Heat in oven for 10/15 minutes
And enjoy!



1 comment:

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com