Thursday 1 November 2012

Questions...Questions....

I saw this on this post on the lovely blog LissyLou and thought I would give it a go!

What's on your bedside table:
My jewellery box (which is actually my ghd box), books, love heart ornament that was my Nanny's, lamp and my angle candle holder.

What's on top of your wardrobe:
Christmas presents waiting to be wrapped!

Happiest memories:
With my brother Patrick RIP
and
Our Wedding Day

Favourite toy as a child:

My Little Pony I loved it and had My Little Pony everything!

Your perfect holiday destination:
We both loved Paris and want to go back soon, but we have been to so many wonderful places its hard to choose. We are hoping to go to Rome in Spring so that will be lovely too.

Spring or Autumn:
Autumn I love the weather getting colder. The beautiful colours of the leafs changing and all my favourite times of the year Halloween and Christmas!

 What's your motto:




 If you had a time machine what year would you like to land in:
The romantic in me would say 1800's

 Roast dinner or fish and chips:

Mammy Furey's Roast Pork of course!!

 What makes you belly laugh:

My hubby we really have the same sense of humour and he often has me laughing!

 Favourite outfit past or present:
It would have to be my wedding dress. I would wear it every day if I could!!


Thanks LissyLou for this great idea for a post it was great fun. Why not give it a go?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com