Monday 19 November 2012

Battle of the Bulge - Week 18


Monday & Tuesday: Was really sick with sore tummy from my new meds and sore throat and ear infection. Didn't go to work for two days and spent 48 hours wrapped up in a duvet eating soup!

Wednesday: Felt well enough to go to work for a few hours then down to my parents where I managed to eat a little stew.

Thursday: Walked to work today, work dragged in today!! After work I met Paul and we went food shopping. Fell into bed at 9pm!!

Friday: Walked to work again today it was a lovely fresh morning so I just took my time strolling to work today! It was a long day in work and I got the bus home. Paul was working late so I just made a quick pasta bake enough so Paul could heat so up later.

Saturday: Most of the day was spent cleaning the apartment before my cousins came up. Dinner was beef fatias.

Sunday: Paul and I went for a little work around our park today and afterwards done some Christmas shopping. Our boiler broke in our apartment so the rest of the day was spent trying to get some one to fix it :(

This week wasn't great I am still trying to get use to my new meds the tablets are very strong and give me an upset tummy, but as the week went on I think I am starting to get used to them. Then our boiler broke down the middle of the week and it doesn't look like it can be repaired. Fingers crossed next week might be better in diet and exercise.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com