Tuesday 13 November 2012

Battle of the Bulge - Week 17


Week 17

Monday: Got a taxi to work I know I am getting so lazy! I did walk half way home and got a bus the rest of the way! Dinner was a really quick chicken and chips. Paul and I went for a walk around the park across for our apartments after dinner.

Tuesday: Walked to work today so a 7km walk. Work was busy today so I walked half way home and got a bus the rest of the walk. Dinner was beef hash with red onions, garlic, mash potatoes and corn on the hob.

Wednesday: Today was FINALLY my appointment with the hospital all went well thank God I am on new meds that are quite strong so they upset my tummy. I spent the rest of the day in bed as I was shattered from all the tests. Paul made a lovely chicken casserole for dinner it was yummy.

Thursday: Tummy was sick from my new meds but it was back to work. Walked to the bus stop and had seabass and potatoes for dinner.

Friday: Was lazy today wasn't feeling great so got a taxi to work and the bus home. I wasn't in the mood for cooking when I got home so we called for an Indian takeout it was lovely!

Saturday: The new meds really kicked in today and my tummy was really upset. Went to the inlaws for dinner was a lovely homemade Shepard's pie which I ha vent had in ages so it was really nice.

Sunday: Was feeling poorly today so Paul made dinner it was steak, leeks and mash lovely.

Sorry haven't been updating as much but I was really shattered from Wednesday onwards after my hospital appointment. My body has been trying to get use to my new meds and I also picked up a stomach bug over the weekend that has zapped all my energy the past few days. Hopefully the rest of this week will be a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com