Saturday 17 November 2012

Winter Things

I was just thinking of some of the things I do more in the Winter!
- Take more baths (in the summer I shower more)
- Drink more tea (in the summer I drink more cold drinks)
- Light candles (in the summer it gets darker later so I don't light as much candles)
- Get cosy (I light more candles get cosy with a blanket and hubby and drink hot chocolate)
- Watch more TV (the TV seems to have better programmes on in the winter)
- Shop more (winter clothes shopping and christmas shopping)
- Drink more hot chocolate (summer I don't drink this half as much)
- Go for long walks ( I love the fresh crisp weath for walking)
-Eat more comfort food ( Over the Christmas we eat lots, chocolates, large dinners, mini party food)
- Snuggly with the hubby (I do this all year round)
- More early nights ( I seem to go to bed earlier in the winter because it gets dark earlier)

What do you do more in the winter?

1 comment:

  1. Great post! :)
    I shop more, sleep more, eat more, take longer baths, get more snuggles off Tibby, snuggle more with nath, see friends and family more due to christmas and go through more socks as i like to layer up lol.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com