Friday 19 December 2014

Christmas Traditions Week 3



Going for a Christmas dinner/night out with friends and family

We done two of these last week
on Friday we went out with family and friends
for out Christmas night out but we also celebrated my
30th birthday it was great fun.
Then on Sunday I went out for a meal with
friends for my 30th birthday it was lovely

Bought Oisín a Christmas tree decoration
Never took a picture of the decoration
but Oisín liked a red reindeer with long legs
We are going to do this every year with Oisín

Get the TV guide and highlight everything I want to watch/record
*This picture is from last year!!
I love doing this! Cup of tea and highlighter in hand
I mark everything I want to watch or record of Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com