Monday 1 December 2014

Things That Made Me Say Yeah 23/52



This cutie's face when he saw the Christmas tree for the first
time on Sunday morning!
Paul and I spent the whole of Saturday night putting up
our Christmas decorations and our 8ft Christmas tree
we didn't get finished till 11pm!
It was so worth it to see Oisín's face
on Sunday morning!!

This beautiful concert that was put on
by Console called
Light up a Life at Christmas
it was my second year at it
but my Mam's first
Seeing her able to grieve around others
who know what she is going through
was a wonderful thing
We felt like my brother Patrick was
sitting beside us through
the whole concert. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com