Monday 2 February 2015

Five Things 4/52


Monday comes around again
another weekend gone
and it's February!
Our weekend was very quite
as I had another toothache
and need to go the dentist
this week
Hubby was in work for the whole
weekend
but Oisín and I did have a nice weekend together.
Here is my five things  

Friday Oisín had his measles vaccination 
Friday night Oisín found it hard to sleep as the
effects of the needle started.
Early hours of the morning I took Oisín out of his cot to 
comforted him. He fell asleep on my shoulder,
I lay down on the bed and we feel asleep
like that for two hours
I didn't get a picture but that was a lovely
moment. 
As Oisín isn't a baby that cuddles alot 
or falls asleep on my shoulder
he hasn't done that since he was weeks old
Hubby said at one stage
Oisín and I were both snoring!  

Sunday morning happiness in a strong cup of 
coffee in my favourite cup!

Oisín supporting our really good
friends in the states
by wearing his Patriots jersey
for the Superbowl!

 Yummy roast pork Sunday lunch

Oisín really enjoyed his Sunday roast!!
Those blue eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com